HCL has started an early career program especially for students who have passed Class XIIth. The program offers numerous benefits to students as listed below:
- Access to best-in-class training infrastructure and subject matter experts
- Get a Certificate in IT from SSN College of Engineering
- Job Assurance with HCL post successful completion of the program
- After the successful completion of the one year HCL’s Early Career Program, candidates can start their global IT career across streams including Application Development, Software/ Product Testing, Application Support, Infrastructure Management Service
- Opportunity to start your career earlier vis-à-vis your peers and become financially independent
- Opportunity to pursue higher education program (B.Sc. – Software Engineering) along with your full-time job (Non-BPO)
The one year HCL’s Early Career Program is clustered into following sets:
- Foundation Program
Technical Foundation Training (covering modules like: Computer Hardware, Operating System, Introduction to Programming, Essential Mathematics, Mini Projects) to create deployment ready talent pool.
2) Technology/ Domain Training
Stream specific training to ensure that all tasks pertaining to role can be performed
3) Role Specific Training
Live projects with stipend during the Professional Practice Term.
- Nine months classroom training lays strong emphasis on practical exercises, continuous assessments and assignments
- Interactive training with personal coaching available on demand
- Learning Management System fosters learning with peer based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case based submissions
The following candidates are eligible for the program:
- Local residents of Madurai, Chennai and Towns within 4-5 Hrs range
- Class XII school pass outs (with Maths)
- Year of passing Class XII should be 2014 or later
- Candidates in first or second year of college/pursuing call centre jobs or distance education programs can also apply
Minimum Marks required in Class XII exams
CBSE & ICSE – 80%
Tamil Nadu State Board – 85%
Selection and Placement Process
1) The selection is a two-step process in which the candidate has to take a written test, which is followed by an interview.
2) On successful completion of the training program, the candidate is given an assured job at HCL.
Duration and Fees
The duration of the course is 12 months. A stipend of Rs. 3500 per month will be paid for the entire duration of the training.
The program fees is Rs 2 Lakhs (inclusive of all taxes). Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available at AXIS and IDBI banks.
How to Apply?
There are different ways of applying for this program.
1) You can walk-in at the following address:
HCL Technologies, SPA IT Towers, Survey No. 155/1 & 155/2, 120 Feet Road, Opposite Matthuthavani Bus Stand, Madurai – 625020
- You can visit the site and apply:
- You can call on our toll-free number :1800 274 2500
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to begin and advance your career early. Apply Now!