iBelieve HCL’s Career Program for Women
With a vision to develop a world class Indian IT professional workforce, HCL Training and Staffing Services was born under the HCL umbrella. At HCL, we believe in diversity and have a philosophy that anyone with self-belief and willingness to learn can be made employable, productive and an independent IT professional.
In alliance with this thinking, HCL is proud to announce an opportunity for women to start, shift or restart their career in IT. ‘iBelieve- HCL’s Career Program for Women’ serves as a platform for women who seek to pursue active careers in IT sector.
‘iBelieve - HCL’s Career Program for Women’ is a fee-based training program with job assurance for women who wish to be IT professionals. The key tenets of this program are Empower, Enable and Employ: Empowering them to believe in themselves through our counselling sessions, Enabling them by our extensive classroom training & diversity lead policies and Employing them at HCL for further growth in their career.
This program caters to all women candidates from freshers belonging to diverse backgrounds to experienced professionals with career breaks through extensive classroom training. The program customizes the training as per the candidates’ previous experience and education. Various employment plans available under this program are as follows:
- 3 months of Pre bridge where Computer fundamentals are covered
- 3 months of CRT on programing concepts, problem solving and mini-project
- 3 months of stream specific training
- 3 months of OJT – project specific
- 2 weeks of Technical Foundation Training
- 2.5 months of Stream-Specific Training with 2 assessments and lab tests
- 3 months of OJT- Project specific training with continuous assessments and corrective measures
- 2 months of blended learning (includes practice sessions as well) and Learning Lab (work on code bases)
- Formative assessments to ascertain capability and proficiency weakness and remedial coaching
- 1 month of OJT- Project specific training
- Women with Chennai’s local address proof
- Age no bar
- Education: Any
- Experience: IT/Non-IT Freshers / Currently Employed in IT/Non-IT / Currently on a Career Break
INR 2.58 Lakhs onwards basis experience and skill proficiency.
Fees for the Program: Starting from INR 1,00,000 depending upon the course you get selected for. Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available.
The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services (a division subsidiary of HCL Technologies). The Deployment post successful completion of the training program will happen with HCL Technologies.
Through this program, women from diverse backgrounds will be trained and hired for jobs in – Application and Product development, Mechanical Automation, Support and Testing.