Training & Hiring program for Engineering Graduates at Chennai
HCL a leading global IT company with annual revenue of over US$ 9.3 billion, 147,000 employees and presence across 44 countries, is now providing an opportunity to engineering graduates to be part of its global team in Chennai through its unique skilling and hiring program. In last few years, over 10,000+ graduates have successfully completed the training and are now deployed in HCL. Come be part of the growing workforce of HCL.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA / M.Sc. (CS/IT) with no prior experience or upto 2 years of experience.
- 65% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII and Graduation
- Year of Graduation should be 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Local Residence Government Proof of Chennai, Kanchipuram and Tiruvallur
The 6 months job assured training constitutes 3 months of extensive classroom training and 3 months of Professional Practice Term where candidates get to work on live global projects in HCL Technologies’ offices at HCL campuses across the country.
The program goes beyond merely training – it opens viable career options that accelerate professional growth in the IT industry. Students successfully completing the training program are employed in HCL Technologies.
What's On Offer:
- Assured IT Job with HCL Chennai after successful completion of the training
- Starting Salary of INR 2.6 Lakhs per annum
- Health Insurance and Comprehensive medical benefits.
- Access to Benefit Box – An exclusive a first of its kind, comprehensive employee benefit program
- Access to best-in-class training infrastructure & subject matter experts during the training
- Opportunities for learning & development in the form of certifications
- Walk – In (Verification of the Address Proof Documents)
- Technical / Aptitude Test (CoCubes)
- Technical Interview F-F
- HR Interview.
Six Months, comprising of:
- 3 months class room training
- 3 months professional practice term at HCL Technologies' offices
Fees for the Program: INR 2,50,000 + applicable taxes
The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services (a division subsidiary of HCL Technologies). The Deployment post successful completion of the training program will happen with HCL Technologies.
Post completion of the training program, you start your career with HCL in Application Development / Product Development / Testing / Maintenance / Support roles spanning across business units such as Banking, Healthcare, Financial Services, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services.
Submit Query Form
|Date||Walk-In Venue & Contact Details|
|2 Sept 2017||
For Science Graduates
HCL TSS, ETA Techno Park, Sez Podium No.33, OMR, Navalur, Village Chengalpet, Chennai (Tamil Nadu).