iBelieve HCL’s Career Program for Women
At HCL, we are committed to recruit and retain workforce with diverse backgrounds. iBelieve – Career program for women is one such initiative which promotes our inclusive policies. This program focuses on skilling and providing employment opportunity to women who wish to start or restart careers in IT.
‘iBelieve - HCL’s Career Program for Women’ is a fee-based training program with job assurance for women who wish to be IT professionals. The key tenets of this program are Empower, Enable and Employ: Empowering them to believe in themselves through our counselling sessions, Enabling them by our extensive classroom training & diversity lead policies and Employing them at HCL for further growth in their career.
Through iBelieve we offer customized skilling pathways as per the candidate’s previous experience and education qualification. Various employment plans available under this program are as follows:
- Candidates with science or engineering background with 0 - 2 years of IT or non-IT experience can start their careers in new age skills through our NOW and NEXT 6-month training program. NEXT technologies include the latest technologies which will help one progress in their career.
- If the candidate is returning to work after a career break and has prior experience in IT industry, She can pursue a refresher training program in the same technical stream she worked in for a duration of 3 months based on her technical competency, which will get assessed through interviews / online assessments.
- Applicants should have completed their graduation in 2015 or before.
- Education: B. E. / B. Tech / M.Sc. (CS/IT/SE) / B.Sc. (Maths/Physics/Stats/CS/IT) / BCA / M. Tech
- Experience: IT/Non-IT Freshers / Currently Employed in IT/Non-IT / Currently on a Career Break
- 65% & above Marks in Graduation.
- Women having Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, Gurugram, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad or Gautam Budh Nagar residence and have a valid address proof in the form of a Govt. ID.
INR 2.58 Lakhs onwards basis experience and skill proficiency.
Fees for the Program: Starting from INR 1,00,000 depending upon the course you get selected for. Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available.
The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services (a division subsidiary of HCL Technologies). Post successful completion of the training program, candidates will be deployed with HCL Technologies.
Through this program, women from diverse backgrounds will be trained and hired for jobs in – Application and Product development, Mechanical Automation, Support and Testing.