Training & Hiring program for Science Graduates at HCL Nagpur
HCL invites science graduates from Nagpur and nearby areas to start their global IT careers with HCL Nagpur. Through its training & hiring program, it provides a unique opportunity to science graduates to kick-start their global IT career while staying in their hometown.
- Science Graduates B.Sc (PCM /IT/ CS), BCA, BCCA, Diploma (IT/CS/ETC)
- 55% and above marks in graduation / diploma
- Age and gender no bar
- Women worked in IT and returning after career break
- Local residents of Nagpur (within 35 Kms range)
The three month long training program prepares science graduates for IT Service Management (Service Desk) roles. The program comprises: Common Foundation Training, Behavioural Cultural Sensitization Training and Professional Practice Term training leading to final deployment with HCL in Nagpur. The Professional Practice Term allows you to learn on the job on real time client issues by utilizing HCL’s massive client environment. Post successful completion of the training program, candidates are deployed in HCL Nagpur.
What’s on Offer
- Assured IT Job with HCL Nagpur after successful completion of the training
- Starting Salary of INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum
- Loyalty bonus starting from end of 2nd year of service*
- Health Insurance and Comprehensive medical benefits
- Access to best-in-class training infrastructure & subject matter experts
- Opportunities for learning & development in the form of certifications
At HCL Nagpur we have a standardized selection process comprising of:
- Career Counselling
- V&A HCL Test
- Online Aptitude Test / Technical Test
Three Months (Two months of classroom training & one months of Professional Practice Term). Training for the program is conducted in Nagpur only.
INR 1,00,000 + Applicable Taxes. Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available
Post completion of the training program, you start your career in IT Services Management (Service Desk Role) and will be the central point of contact for all customer transactions and issues. You also have an opportunity to move into fully technical roles like Network Administration, Server Administration, Windows / Linux, DC Operations and Security as part of your career growth option.