Training & Hiring program for Engineering graduates at HCL Madurai
HCL trains young Engineering graduates / post graduates to become well rounded technical professionals and prepare them for IT careers with HCL Madurai. This training & hiring program provides opportunities to candidates from Lucknow and nearby areas to start their IT career with HCL.
- Engineering Graduates B.E / B.Tech (IT or Non IT) / MCA / M.E / M.Tech/ M.Sc IT/ CS
- With or without relevant work exp in IT
- Women who wish to resume their career
- Local residents of Madurai
- Only those who have already graduated
- 65% (cumulative) marks in college degree and no arrears
The six month long training program follows a three-pronged structure to round up the learning and training needs of graduates / engineers before they join HCL. The half-yearly tenure comprises: Common Foundation Training, Track Specific Technical Training and Professional Practice Term training leading to final deployment with HCL in Madurai.
At HCL Madurai we have a standardized selection process comprising of:
- Career Counseling
- Online Aptitude Test / Technical Test
Resources for Online Test:
- Sample Test – Aptitude
- Sample Test – Computer Fundamentals
- Sample Test – Computer Fundamentals NON-IT
Six Months (Three months of classroom training & three months of Professional Practice Term)
INR 2,30,000 ( inclusive of all applicable taxes.) Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available
Post completion of the training program, you start your career with HCL in Application Development / Product Development / Testing/ Maintenance/ Support roles spanning across business units such as Banking, Healthcare, Financial Services, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services.