Training & Hiring program for Graduates at HCL Bengaluru
HCL invites graduates from Bengaluru, Tumakuru & Hosuru and nearby areas to start their global IT careers with HCL Bengaluru. Through its training & hiring program, it provides a great chance to graduates to kick-start their global IT career while staying in their hometown.
- B.Sc. or BCA Candidates
- 65% and above marks in throughout academics
- Age and gender no bar
- Women worked in IT and returning after a career break
- Local residents of Bengaluru, Tumakuru & Hosuru
The three-month long training program prepares graduates for jobs in HCL technologies in either IT Service Management (Service Desk) or Data Centre Operation roles.
The program comprises:
- Common Foundation Training
- Behavioural Cultural Sensitization Training
- Professional Practice Term training leading to final deployment with HCL in Bengaluru.
The Professional Practice Term allows you to learn on the job on real-time client issues by utilizing HCL’s massive client environment. Post successful completion of the training program, candidates are deployed in HCL Bengaluru.
Depending on the Job Roles for which you are selected, you will undergo training in following skillsets:
- DC Operations
What’s on Offer
- Assured IT Job with HCL Bengaluru after successful completion of the training.
- Students undergoing training also get a stipend of INR 5000/- during the Professional Practice Term.
- Starting Salary of INR 2.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Health Insurance and Comprehensive medical benefits.
- Access to best-in- class training infrastructure & subject matter experts
- Opportunities for learning & development in the form of certifications
At HCL Bengaluru we have a standardized selection process comprising of:
- Career Counselling
- V&A HCL Test
- Online Aptitude Test / Technical Test
Three Months (48 days of classroom training & 1 month of Professional Practice Term). Training for the program is conducted in Chennai only.
INR 1,00,000 + Applicable Taxes. Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available.
The training for the program will be conducted by HCL Training and Staffing Services (a division subsidiary of HCL Technologies). The Deployment post successful completion of the training program will happen with HCL Technologies.
Post completion of the training program, you start your career in either IT Services Management (Service Desk Role) or Data Centre Operations and will be the central point of contact for all customer transactions and issues. You also have an opportunity to move into fully technical roles like Network Administration, Server Administration, Windows / Linux and Security as part of your career growth option. At HCL we value employees, who are thinkers and contribute towards innovation. Our career path for you is designed to leverage these values.