HCL’s Early Career Training Program
HCL’s Early Career Training Program is a power packed IT Training program that prepares you technically and professionally for entry level IT jobs in HCL (Non-BPO). Candidates who successfully complete this training program get a Certificate in IT from SSN College of Engineering.
Candidates enrolled in this program also have an option to enhance their education by pursuing an Engineering equivalent course - B.Sc (Software Engineering) from Shiv Nadar University.
Why Join HCL’s Early Career Training Program?
- Job Assurance with HCL post successful completion of the program
- Opportunity to start your career earlier vis-à-vis your peers and become financially independent
- Access to best-in-class training, infrastructure & subject matter experts
- Improve your capability in English language, Professional and Business Skills through interactive Personality Development sessions
- Exciting career growth with HCL
- Opportunity to pursue higher education program (B.Sc – Software Engineering) along with your full-time job
XII Standard with Mathematics
CBSE & ICSE
- The one year HCL Early Career Training Program is clustered into following sets:
- Foundation Training Program – Technical Foundation Training to create deployment ready talent pool
- Technology / Domain Training – stream specific training to ensure that all tasks pertaining to role can be performed
- Role Specific Training – hands-on project work to be assigned during the professional practice term
- Nine months classroom training lays strong emphasis on practical exercises, continuous assessments and assignments
- The candidates have access to the Learning Management System that helps them with peer based discussions, online assessments, assignments and case based submissions
- The candidates will also learn the fundamentals of Information technology, relevant software tools, processes and life skills during these 12 months of training
Prospective candidates go through a screening process involving:
- Cognitive assessment
- English assessment and
- HR interview
INR 2 Lakhs (inclusive of all applicable taxes.) Financial assistance in the form of bank loans is available.
After the successful completion of the program, candidates get:
- Certificate in IT from SSN
- A career with HCL across streams including Application Development, Software/ Product Testing, Application Support and Infrastructure Management Service
- An opportunity to pursue B.Sc (Software Engineering) from Shiv Nadar University